The Curtin Business School (CBS) Australia invites applications from international citizens for the CBS Innovation International Scholarship for undergraduates in Australia which provides support for up to a maximum of three years (based on a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester). The Curtin Business School (CBS) Innovation International Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems/technology.
The CBS Innovation International Scholarship is part of Curtin University’s commitment to innovation and excellence in teaching and research, for the benefit of our students and the wider community. Students applying for the CBS Innovation International Scholarship are required to show insight and creative ideas in relation to their future profession and demonstrate a strong understanding of their chosen course of study.
There are a number of scholarships open to you at Curtin University, including merit-based, needs-based and industry supported. These scholarships range from one-off cash payments to full fee grants and are subject to students fulfilling key requirements such as academic performance, work or volunteer experience.
Worth of Award
The CBS Innovation International Scholarship will provide the following support for up to a maximum of three years (based on a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester):
- A total value of up to $9,000. This will be paid as $1,500 towards the cost of student tuition fees each semester.
- The scholarship will be paid directly to the student tuition fee account prior to the census date for each enrolled semester
- The scholarship will commence from semester 1, 2018
- This scholarship only covers part payment of tuition fees. Recipients are required to pay the balance of any outstanding tuition fees and the student services amenities fees (SSAF) each semester
Candidates must be willing to study any of these courses:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Systems) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology and Systems) double major
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the CBS Innovation International Scholarship:
- International student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2017
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
Building 101, Level 1
Building 101, Level 1
GPO Box U1987
PERTH WA 6845
Fax Number: +61 8 9266 3279
Please attach a front cover page containing
1. Student Name
2. Student ID (if known)
3. Number of pages faxed
All applications must be signed.
Deadline: Applications close 4pm, 5 January 2018.