The University of Stirling is offering scholarships to interested applicants for a Masters degree program in the Institution.
As part of its commitment to attracting the very best students to join their diverse international community, they are delighted to offer the University of Stirling PGT International Excellence Scholarship. Applicants must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible Masters programme (postgraduate taught programme) at the University of Stirling.
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver and is open to all full time, self-funding students who are classed as international for tuition fee purposes.’
Worth of Award
- This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible Masters programme (postgraduate taught programme) at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- You must be based on the Stirling campus for the course of study.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic records.
Please note that award of this scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship or award.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are advised to complete the University of Stirling PGT International Excellence Scholarship application form
Please include the following documents, as well as your application form:
- Copies of academic qualifications or certificates
- An academic transcript from your undergraduate programme
- A research proposal (for research programmes only)
In addition, EU/international students must submit:
- A translated version of your transcript (if necessary)
- Evidence of English language proficiency (if relevant)
And international students who require a visa to enter the UK must also provide:
- A copy of the personal details page of your valid passport
- A copy of your current Tier 4 visa, if you are currently studying in the UK
Deadline: Application closes on 31st May 2018
Click here for more details and to Apply