International Business School IBS in Austria invites international students to apply for the 2018 Vienna Master Scholarship in Australia. Scholarship offers 20% discount on the programme fee for applicants for any master programme that IBS offers in cooperation with The University of Buckingham in Vienna.
IBS has its own English placement test and interviews to assess applicants’ English skills. However, those who already have a TOEFL or IELTS exam with sufficient score will be exempt from taking our own English placement test, they just need to have our interview.
Worth of Award
- The Vienna Master’s Scholarship offers 20% discount on the programme fee for applicants for any Master’s programme.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Two of our Master’s programmes, International Management and Human Resource Management are conversion programmes, so they can be attractive also for those wishing to make a career change: entry requirement is a first or second class Bachelor degree in any field of study.
- The Financial Management and the Marketing Management programmes are available only for applicants with relevant first or second class degrees.
Our Master’s by Research programmes require:
- a first or second-class honours degree from a recognized university or a recognized professional qualification with significant and relevant work experience,
- applicants must submit his/her proposal by email. If the proposal is accepted, the student will proceed with the payment transfer of the first instalment and then will have a consultation session with his/her proposal with the Supervisor via Skype.
If the applicant has a certificate of
- the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum overall score of 6.5 points (including a minimum of 6.5 in each component of assessment)
- or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 575 (232 in the computerized version, 90 in the iBT version),
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) with a score of 176-184 (with a minimum of 175 in each component)
- International GCSE English as a Second Language with a score of C or higher on extended curriculum
- London University GCE O level Syllabus B in English Language with a score of C or higher
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) with a score of 59-65 (with 4 minimum component scores of 59),
How to Apply
When you fill in the online application form, please use the data in your official documents and upload the following documents in jpg or pdf (size should not exceed 500 kb):
- your high school diploma for BSc studies/Bachelor’s degree certificate for MSc studies (if you acquire them after May 31, please upload your latest transcript),
- your English language certificate if you have one (IELTS or TOEFL) and
- your passport (only page with personal details and photo).
Deadline: Applications close on 30th April 2018