Saxion University of Applied Sciences in Netherlands invites applications from excellent and very talented (non-European) students for the new Saxion Living Technology Scholarship (SLTS) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial aid to International students (non-European) in technical bachelor and master programmes.
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest institutions of higher education in the Netherlands, with close to 27,000 students (and still growing!). Saxion University has a rich history – its roots can be traced back to 1875. A merger of two educational institutions, the Hogeschool Enschede and Hogeschool IJselland, in 1998 paved the way for Saxion University in its present form. This merger enabled Saxion to build further on its strong position in Dutch higher education and since then Saxion University has come to be recognized as an important centre of expertise at regional, national and international level.
Worth of Award
The SLTS covers a waiver of € 10.000,- on the total package fee.
- Students from with a nationality from outside the EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must have outstanding study results, with an average mark of 80% or higher.
- Applicant must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher.
- Applicant must be in or starting the admission procedure to one of the above mentioned international technical Bachelor Programmes as a new student in the bachelor programme.
- Applicant must be a student with a nationality from outside the EU/EEA
- Applicant receives no other scholarship.
- English Language Requirements: Students that apply for a study programme who do not require to hand over proof of their English language level to be admitted to the study programme, do have to send proof of English equal to 6.5 IELTS or higher to be considered for the SHTTS. Students who do not hand over the proof will be ranked with a 6.0 IELTS and are therefore not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
You can apply for a scholarship by completing the online scholarship application form. A letter of motivation has to be included in the scholarship application.
Deadline: Applications close on 15th April (September intake)
for the February intake the deadline is 1st December.