Warren Wilson College invites international students to apply for both merit and need-based scholarships for 2018/2019 academic session. International students are important to the Warren Wilson College community and we have allocated funding toward merit based and need-based award awards to make your undergraduate studies affordable.
Worth of Award
These range from $4,000-18,000 USD.
- Academic Scholarships: All international students are considered for merit scholarships available to all students. These range from $4,000-18,000 USD. Please refer to the link for more information on Merit Scholarships
- Milepost One Scholarship: International students are eligible to apply and be considered for our new Milepost One Scholarship. Please note this requires an additional application and students who intend to apply for this MUST apply before or at the time of their admission application. More information and details can be found here.
In addition to merit scholarships, Warren Wilson offers need-based aid depending on students financial need. This is part of our commitment to creating an affordable college experience for non-US citizens/permanent residents who are not eligible for federal funding through FAFSA.
To be eligible, students must:
- Be admitted to Warren Wilson College for the first-time, as a full-time undergraduate;
- Have a minimum 3.0 weighted high school GPA;
- Complete the application requirements by the deadline;
- Have a Total Family Income* equal to or less than $125,000;
- Live on campus and participate in the Warren Wilson Work Program;
- File a 2018-2019 FAFSA using their 2016 taxes and send to Warren Wilson College by March 1, 2018 (school code: 002979);
- International Students must complete the CollegeBoard International Student Financial Aid Application;
How to Apply
- Submit the CollegeBoard International Student Financial Aid Application with your admissions application. Please note students who wish to apply for financial need-based aid must do so at the time of submitting your admission application!
- Students financial need awards will be processed through our financial aid office and awarded within 2 weeks of acceptance.
Deadline: Applications close on 1st March 2018