- Researchers who hold a doctorate (PhD) or will complete their doctorate within the next six months
- External applicants with a doctorate (PhD) must have obtained their degree a maximum of two years prior to the submission deadline of the HSG Research Committee.
How to Apply
- Application form
- Research proposal
- List of publications
- Diploma (copy Master / PhD degree)
- Invitation letter of one or more processors of the University of St.Gallen
- only for applicants without doctorate: letter of the PhD supervisor providing information about the status of the doctoral thesis and the prospective date of the final examination.
Please note the implementation provisions (right-hand navigation bar under Downloads). Before you apply for a fellowship, we recommend to arrange a consultation appointment.