EADA-HHL Global Executive MBA invites applications from international applicants who are business women with significant achievements in their professional lives for the 2018/2019 Scholarship for Women in Business.
An important mission of the EADA-HHL Global Executive MBA is to increase the flow of women business executives into key educational programs and international business networks.
With its Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL would like to support excellent female candidates of all academic and national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding professional and academic credentials and who are willing to become active members of the HHL community.
Worth of Award
The scholarship will provide the successful candidates with a tuition waiver of up to 25% of the total tuition costs for the Global Executive MBA Program.
Female applicants from all countries for HHL´s part-time MBA Program.
- excellent female candidates of all academic and national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding professional and academic credentials
- and who are willing to become active members of the HHL community.
How to Apply
- Candidates are welcome to submit a complete application for full-time MBA or MSc program along with scholarship questionnaire via their website. See link below.
- Candidates with successful admission to the HHL full-time MBA program shall be informed of scholarship decision shortly.
- Please bear in mind that your chances to receive financial support increase the earlier you apply.
- Scholarship Essay is compulsory – Please submit your essay on the topic “What challenges does a female manager face today?” along with the other application documents. Answer this question on the basis of a sound theoretical reasoning and show how it can be applied to practice. The essay has to be written in English and should comprise approximately 300-500 words.
Deadline: Application closes by the end of November for the intake in March.