The Future Entrepreneur Scholarship Program opens for applications for prospective full-time MBA students for the 2018/2019 academic session. This is for those who bring their entrepreneurial potential to HHL and who seek to start their own business after graduating from HHL or who have already started it. During their time at HHL the successful applicants will have the opportunity to introduce their business concept in at least one of HHL’s events.
The scholarship will provide the successful candidates with a partial tuition fee reduction.
With over 165 start-ups established by their alumni over the past 17 years, HHL has also developed into an incubator for company creation. HHL develops the entrepreneurial spirit of its students through a theory-practice approach to teaching and learning and supports its students actively in the realization of their business ideas with its Future Entrepreneur Scholarship Program.
Worth of Award
A partial tuition fee reduction
- Applicants from all countries for the full-time MBA program.
- Only applicants who apply for HHL’s MBA program are eligible for this scholarship.
- Apart from the admission requirements for the full-time MBA program, a combination of excellent academic achievements, work experience and involvement in extracurricular activities will increase the candidate’s chances of receiving a scholarship.
How to Apply
- Please submit your completed full-time MBA application
- Make sure you select which scholarship program you wish to apply for and don’t forget to include the questionnaire below among the uploaded documents.
- In case of a successful admission to the MBA program, you will be informed about the scholarship decision immediately.
Deadlines: Applications close as follows:
- Spring: January 15
- Fall: June 20
Please bear in mind that your chances to receive financial support increase the earlier you apply.