HHL in Germany is offering two scholarships in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation (KABSF), for students from developing countries for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The scholarship aims to provide talents from least developed countries with equal opportunities to study at one of its associated business schools in Europe. The equality of educational opportunity is facilitated through full financial support on full tuition and fees of Euro 32,000.
The Kofi Annan Business School Foundation application questionnaire is an integral part of the plenary application documents.
Worth of Award
- Full financial support on full tuition and fees of Euro 32,000.
- Students from least developed areas can be nominated for a fellowship of the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation (KABSF).
- As associated business school of KABSF, HHL follows United Nations definition of least developed countries.
- Fellows are expected to commit to returning to their home countries or regions to contribute to the development of the local or regional economies.
- Apart from the admission requirements for the full-time MBA program, a combination of excellent academic achievements, work experience and involvement in extracurricular activities will increase the candidate’s chances of receiving the scholarship.
How to Apply
- Candidates are welcome to submit a complete application for full-time MBA or MSc program along with scholarship questionnaire via their website. See link below.
- Candidates with successful admission to the HHL full-time MBA program shall be informed of scholarship decision shortly.
- Please bear in mind that your chances to receive financial support increase the earlier you apply.
Deadlines: Applications close as follows:
- Spring: January 15
- Fall: June 2018
Candidates with successful admission to the HHL full-time MBA program shall be informed of scholarship decision shortly.
Click here for more details and Apply