HHL Germany offers Young Leader Scholarship Program to outstanding candidates interested in studying in one of their MBA programs. The Young Leader Scholarship Program focuses on prospective students, especially international students, who bring their leadership potential to HHL and plan to continue their career in a German company after graduation.
HHL’s track records show that a master degree from HHL will provide you with exceptional career opportunities that will make your financial investment well worthwhile. However, we are aware of the fact that pursuing a master program at HHL requires serious commitment and thorough financial planning. With its Young Leader Scholarship Program HHL offers scholarships that support its mission to “educate effective and responsible business leaders through excellence in teaching, research and practice”.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship will provide the successful candidates with a partial tuition fee reduction.
- Applicants from all countries for the full-time MBA program.
- Only applicants who apply for HHL’s MBA program are eligible for this scholarship.
- Apart from the admission requirements for the full-time MBA program, a combination of excellent academic achievements, work experience and involvement in extracurricular activities will increase the candidate’s chances of receiving a scholarship.
How to Apply
- Please submit your completed full-time MBA application
- Make sure you select which scholarship program you wish to apply for and don’t forget to include the questionnaire below among the uploaded documents.
- In case of a successful admission to the MBA program, you will be informed about the scholarship decision immediately.
Deadlines: Applications close as follows:
- Spring: January 15
- Fall: June 20
Please bear in mind that your chances to receive financial support increase the earlier you apply.
Click here for more details and Apply