Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Germany invites applications for the 2018/2019 Women in Business Scholarship especially for female applicants from all countries for HHL´s full-time Master Program in Management (M.Sc.).
With its Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL would like to support excellent female candidates of all national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding professional and academic credentials and who are willing to become active members of the HHL community.
The scholarship will provide the successful applicants with a tuition waiver for the M.Sc. Program worth up to EUR 5,000.
Worth of Award
Successful candidates will receive a tuition reduction of up to EUR 5,000 of the total tuition fee for the full-time M.Sc. Program.
- Female applicants from all countries for HHL´s full-time Master Program in Management (M.Sc.).
- Applicants must hold or be in the process of obtaining a first degree in business or equivalent (at least 180 ECTS credits) with an above average result.
- A high GMAT score (min. 600) is required.
- Only applicants who apply for HHL’s full-time M.Sc. Program are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Social responsibility, effective leadership, and dedication describe the track record of the grantee. In return, the grantee will support HHL’s mission.
How to Apply
- Please submit your scholarship application.
- The selection committee evaluates the application and in case of a successful admission to the full-time M.Sc. program, you will be informed about the scholarship decision immediately.
- A completed full-time M.Sc. application (http://study.hhl.de)
- GMAT score report
- Scholarship questionnaire
Deadlines: Application closes on 20th June 2017