Leipzig Graduate School of Management HHL Germany offers scholarships for outstanding candidates interested in studying in one of their MSc programs. With its Global Diversity Scholarship Program, HHL offers scholarships to support talented candidates from foreign countries in order to foster the geographical diversity of the M.Sc. class.
The Master Program in Management (M.Sc.) at HHL with its Global Diversity Scholarship Program, offers scholarships to support talented candidates from foreign
countries in order to foster the geographical diversity of the M.Sc. class.
The HHL Scholarship for Effective and Responsible Leadership targets successful future business leaders who want to study in HHL’s full-time Master Program in Management (M.Sc.) starting in March or September.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship will provide the successful applicants with a tuition waiver for the M.Sc. Program worth up to EUR 5,000. Social responsibility, effective leadership, and dedication describe the track record of the grantee.
- In return, the grantee will support HHL’s mission.
- International students.
- Applicants from all countries for the full-time M.Sc. Program.
- Our ideal applicant will present strong motivation and outstanding professional and academic credentials as well as willingness to become an active member of the HHL community.
How to Apply
- Please submit the scholarship application.
- The selection committee evaluates the application and in case of a successful admission to the full-time M.Sc. program, you will be informed about the scholarship decision immediately.
- Applicants must hold or be in the process of obtaining a first degree in business or equivalent (at least 180 ECTS credits) with an above average result.
- A high GMAT score (min. 600) is required.
- Only applicants who apply for HHL’s full-time M.Sc. Program are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- A completed full-time M.Sc. application (http://study.hhl.de)
- GMAT score report
- Scholarship questionnaire
Deadline: Applications close as follows:
- Spring: January 15
- Fall: June 20