Leipzig Graduate School of Management, (HHL) Germany, offers young Leader Scholarship for outstanding candidates interested in studying in one of their M.Sc. programs. Successful candidates will receive a tuition reduction of up to EUR 5,000 for the full-time M.Sc. Program.
The HHL Scholarship for Effective and Responsible Leadership targets successful future business leaders who want to study in HHL’s full-time Master Program in Management (M.Sc.) starting in March or September.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship will provide the successful applicants with a tuition waiver for the M.Sc. Program worth up to EUR 5,000.
- In return, the grantee will support HHL’s mission.
- International students.
- Social responsibility, effective leadership, and dedication describe the track record of the grantee.
- Applicants from all countries for the full-time M.Sc. Program.
- Applicants must hold or be in the process of obtaining a first degree in business or equivalent (at least 180 ECTS credits) with an above average result.
- A high GMAT score (min. 600) is required.
- Only applicants who apply for HHL’s full-time M.Sc. Program are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- Please submit the scholarship application via email to [email protected], parallel to your program application.
- The selection committee evaluates the application and in case of a successful admission to the full-time M.Sc. program, you will be informed about the scholarship decision immediately.
- A completed full-time M.Sc. application via their website. See link below.
- GMAT score report
- Scholarship questionnaire
Deadlines: Applications close as follows:
- Spring: January 15, 2018
- Fall: June 20, 2018