The British School of Fashion is offering a prestigious scholarship in honour of Founding Donor, Dr Don McCarthy. A leading figure within the fashion industry, Don is former Executive Chairman of House of Fraser, Rubicon Retail Ltd, the holding company for the Shoe Studio, Warehouse, and Principles fashion brands, and Goldsmiths and Watches of Switzerland.
Worth of Award
Full fee scholarship covering Tuition fees,
Students must have applied to study one of the following courses at GCU London:
- MBA Luxury Brand Management
- MSc Fashion Business Creation
- MSc International Fashion Marketing
- MSc Luxury Brand Marketing
How to apply
- You can apply for the scholarship online.
- When applying you will be asked to upload a video in support of your application. This is a 2-3 minute video explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship. Amongst other things, the selection panel are looking for answers to:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship
- What difference it will make to your studies/career
- What difference you will make to the industry/University – what will you give back?
- What your future plans and career goals are.
How to make scholarship application successful
- Check that you meet the criteria
- Be aware of the deadline and make sure you submit in time
- When filling out scholarship application forms, be complete, concise and creative. People who read these applications want to know the real you, not just your name. The application should clearly emphasise your ambitions, motivations and what makes you different!
- Tell us about your long and short-term goals and how the scholarship could help you reach them
- Detail any achievements and awards you have received in the past
Deadline: Applications close on 8th December 2017, 5 pm.