The Scholarship Committee bases its decision on the strength of academic career, the information listed on the submitted resume, and any unique or unusual circumstances in relation to the scholarship eligibility requirements.
Scholarship amounts range from $500 to full tuition. For 2017-2018, over $400,000 was awarded to students in the School of Education. The average award was $2,077.
Worth of Award
- Scholarship amounts range from $500 to full tuition.
The basic qualifications for all scholarships are listed below. Additional eligibility requirements specific to each
scholarship and an explanation of the criteria used in making the awards are indicated with the description of
1. You must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (including transfer credits).
2. Submit the Free Application of Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (where applicable).
3. You must be admitted to the School of Education or meet all requirements for admission.
4. In addition, the scholarship committee will base its decisions on your response to the questions on the
front, and the information listed on your résumé.
5. You must be registered for at least six credits each semester you receive your scholarship (undergraduate/post-baccalaureate only).
Note that additional eligibility requirements specific to each scholarship and an explanation of the criteria used in making the awards are indicated with the description of individual scholarships.
How to Apply
• Complete the application form. The committee will determine what scholarships you may be eligible for.
• Answer the essay questions, located on the application form.
• Documents must be submitted electronically as one email to [email protected] Please write “Scholarship
Application” in the subject line. No paper applications will be accepted.
Deadline: Applications close on 8th December 2017.
Click here for more details and Apply