Geneva Academy invites applications from outstanding international students who are interested in (LLM) International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights (LLM) and Master of Advances Studies in Transitional Justice, Human Rights and the Rule of Law (MTJ).
LLM in International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights (LLM) and Master of Advances Studies in Transitional Justice, Human Rights and the Rule of Law (MTJ) are unique programmes that provide students with a solid legal background and practical tools to address contemporary challenges in these fields. Applications for the 2018-2019 classes will open on 20 November 2017.
Worth of Award
- Full scholarships cover tuition fees and living expenses in Geneva for 10 months.
- Partial scholarships cover tuition fees
- International students
- Scholarships are awarded to outstanding students who are unable to secure the funding required to cover tuition fees and/or the cost of living in Geneva.
- Successful applicants who choose only the non-scholarship track cannot subsequently be considered for a scholarship.
How to Apply
- Scholarship requests must be submitted with the candidate’s application.
- When applying, you must choose between two tracks: application with scholarship (partial or full) or application without the scholarship.
- If you apply to both tracks, your application will be considered under the non-scholarship track.
You can apply via a straightforward online form. The online application is divided into the following four steps:
- Apply with full scholarship
- Complete the application form
- Attach the required documents
- Submit your application
Make sure you have all the requested information and documents before starting your application!
Deadline: Applications close on 31 January 2018