- Allowance: € 890/month
- Accommodation allowance: € 390/month
- Family allowance
- One-time payments
- Insurance, international travel and tuition fee
With the International Course Programme, VLIR-UOS financially supports English master’s programmes focussing on development-related themes. The scholarship sponsor has stipulated a number of eligibility criteria applicants must meet, e.g.:
- The maximum age of applicants should be 35 on 1st January 2018
- Only people from the below 31 countries are eligible for a scholarship
- Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger
- Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam
- Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
How to Apply
- To apply for a scholarship, you first need to apply for the training or Master programme.
- To apply for a training or Master programme, visit the website of the training or Master programme of your interest. Follow the guidelines for applying for the programme as mentioned on its website.
- In the programme application, you can mention whether you wish to apply for a scholarship. In case you do, the programme coordinator forwards your application to VLIR-UOS.
- Applications submitted by the candidates to VLIR-UOS directly will not be considered!
- Take into account that you can only apply for one training or Master programme per year.
- The dates of application are determined by the programme. Check the website of the training or Master programme for more details.
- You will receive the selection result by e-mail, as soon as possible after selection and at the latest by mid-June.
Deadline: Application closes March 1, 2018