The Stephen M. Kellen Scholarship is opened to applicants with interest to study Dual BA program between Sciences Po and Freie Universität Berlin. It is a merit-based scholarship designed to attract the brightest and most deserving students.
It encourages promising young individuals to commit to Europe by giving them the keys to law, economics, history, political science, and sociology; the opportunity to speak at least three languages; and the ability to navigate in both German and French cultures.
One Stephen M. Kellen Scholarship will be awarded each year starting in 2017.
Worth of Award
- Two years of tuition fees at Sciences Po.
- A living allowance of $7.000/year for the two years spent at the Otto-Suhr-Institut of Freie Universität.
- A living allowance of $6.000/year for the two years spent on Sciences Po’s French-German European Campus in Nancy.
- The candidate must be admitted at Sciences Po’s dual BA with Freie Universität Berlin.
- The Scholarship is awarded to a student who exemplifies the values promoted by Stephen M. Kellen:
- Excellence – as reflected in academic achievement
- Vision – as demonstrated through a written submission on a selected topic
- Generosity – as shown in a commitment to service to others
How to Apply
Applicants must send the following to [email protected]:
- Completed application form
- Personal statement describing motivation for studying in the city of Berlin (1,000 words) in English
- Essay on “The Future of Europe” (2,000 words) in English