20% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have completed an eligible program at an articulated partner institution off-shore;
- be commencing study at ECU in semester 1, 2018 or semester 2, 2018;
- meet ECU’s academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
Terms and conditions
To receive this scholarship the following ongoing conditions apply.
- The scholarship recipient may be ineligible for a scholarship if they are in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship during the term of the scholarship. This is at the discretion of ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially to maintain their scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient must maintain a full-time enrolment of 60 credit points each semester or study period, unless otherwise approved by ECU.
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion).
- The scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be use for any other student expenses.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enrol in their course by the date specified.
- The scholarship can only be retained if a recipient defers their studies for a maximum of one semester.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to an ECU campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
- The scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes and sign a talent release form to facilitate this.
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so will negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition.
These terms and conditions are for informational purposes only and ECU reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions on which a scholarship is awarded at any time. The Letter of Agreement will set out the terms and conditions relevant to the scholarship awarded.
How to Apply
- Students are invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Education Agents.
- All qualifying applications to ECU are automatically assessed for the Overseas Partner Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
- Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not meet the dates and deadlines stipulated.
Deadline: Application closes July 30, 2018