Bond University, Autsralia invites applications for the March 2018 HDR Scholarship for international students to study in the university. March 2018 HDR Scholarship for International Students in Australia
The March 2018 HDR Scholarship is for Higher degree research (HDR) scholarships which aims to ensure students have sufficient resources whilst studying.
Scholarships are awarded to commencing Doctoral degree research students through a competitive selection process, to provide financial support to HDR student’s for a specified period while they are studying.
The University places a focus on commencing Doctoral students only for living stipend scholarships. Masters students are not eligible to apply for HDR Scholarships.
Worth of Award
- The March 2018 HDR Scholarship for International Students in Australia 2018 full-time stipend rate will be $27,082.00 per annum (indexed annually)
- TheMarch 2018 HDR Scholarship for International Students in Australia scholarship application process is open to domestic and overseas HDR students who are studying or intend on studying, a PhD Doctorate in Research at Bond University.
- If you have previously applied for a scholarship at Bond University and were unsuccessful, you are not eligible to re-apply
How to Apply
The first 3 steps in the application process below must be completed prior to lodging your Scholarship application (Step 4). These steps 1 – 3 will take 4-6 weeks to complete – You must ensure that you allow sufficient time before the Scholarship application closure date
- Step 1 – Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
- Step 2 – Find a Supervisor
- Step 3 – Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Step 4 – Apply for Scholarship
- You must have received a Letter of Offer for Admission to Bond University
- You must apply using the online Apply for scholarship form
Means of submission
- Steps 1 -3: as outlined in tabs above – All 3 steps must be completed prior to applying for scholarship
- Step 4 – Apply for a Scholarship
- Once your application for admission has been approved, and you have received your Letter of Offer, you may then apply for a scholarship via the on-line Apply for Scholarship form.
Deadline: application closes 5pm EST March 31, 2018
- Late or incomplete Scholarship applications received after 31st March, 2018 will not be considered in this Round.