Worth of Award
- The 2020 full-time stipend rate will be $28,092.00 per annum (indexed annually)
- The March 2020 HDR Scholarship for International Students in Australia scholarship application process is open to domestic and overseas HDR students who are studying or intend on studying, a PhD Doctorate in Research at Bond University.
- If you have previously applied for a scholarship at Bond University and were unsuccessful, you are not eligible to re-apply
How to Apply
The first 3 steps in the application process below must be completed prior to lodging your Scholarship application (Step 4). These steps 1 – 3 will take 4-6 weeks to complete – You must ensure that you allow sufficient time before the Scholarship application closure date
- Step 1 – Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
- Step 2 – Find a Supervisor
- Step 3 – Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Step 4 – Apply for Scholarship
- You must have received a Letter of Offer for Admission to Bond University
- You must apply using the online Scholarship Application form
Means of submission
- Steps 1 -3: as outlined in tabs above – All 3 steps must be completed prior to applying for a scholarship
- Step 4 – Apply for a Scholarship
- Once your application for admission has been approved, and you have received your Letter of Offer, you may then apply for a scholarship via the online Apply for Scholarship form.
Deadline: application closes 5 pm EST March 31, 2020. Late or incomplete Scholarship applications received after 31st March 2020 will not be considered in this Round.