The University of Toronto in Canada is accepting applications for Engineering International Scholarships for prospective students in the 2020/2021 academic session.
Outstanding domestic and international secondary school students are considered automatically for awards on the basis of their average at the time of admission (applicants who have previously attended a post-secondary institution are not eligible for U of T Scholars consideration).
Some of the University of Toronto scholarships are awarded on the basis of financial need, academic merit or other special criteria. These awards may require additional information or documentation. If you wish to be considered for these and other awards
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers a variable, to a maximum of $20,000 x 4 years (renewable)
To be considered eligible, applicants must be;
- Undergraduate students entering the first year of any program in the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
- Enrolled in a secondary school outside of Canada
- Demonstrated leadership through involvement in the school or the broader community
- If you are attending or have attended a recognized university or college and have a strong academic record, you will be considered for admission based on your post-secondary studies and your most recent annual average, although they will review your entire academic record.
- To be awarded to students entering the first year of any undergraduate program in the Faculty.
- Selection is made on the basis of exceptional academic record and demonstrated leadership through involvement in the school or the broader community. The award may be renewable for the duration of the degree (up to 4 years) provided a minimum average of 75% is maintained.
How to apply
Use the University of Toronto International Application if you:
- currently reside outside of Canada, AND
- are not currently studying, and have not previously studied in Canada, AND
- are not applying to any other Ontario university
- Prospective international applicants who wish to apply to other Ontario universities in addition to the University of Toronto should use the OUAC 105 Application (see below).
- If you have already applied with the OUAC 105 Application, you do not need to apply to the University of Toronto with the International Application.
- If you submit both applications, the University of Toronto International Application will be canceled with no possibility of a refund.
Note that you will need to pay a non-refundable fee of $180.
Deadline: Application closes January 2020.