Delft University of Technology, Netherlands offers Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships to international students for the 2018/2019 Academics Session. Scholarships for masters in Netherlands
At TU Delft, a number of scholarships are available for excellent international applicants. Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. Van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940’s and strongly believed technological developments will contribute to solving societal issues.
The foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
The scholarships for masters in Netherlands is open to MSc students wishing to study at TU Delft, Netherlands.
Worth of Award
- Full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc programme and living expenses for 2 years.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc
- €950 pm (living expenses) one-time travel expenses.
- Excellent international applicants admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in their bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside the Netherlands.
- No of scholarships: 3 per faculty
How to Apply
- Applications are done online via their website. See link below
To be considered for these scholarships, your complete application for an MSc programme must be uploaded before the deadline.
In addition to all the regular documents for an MSc programme application, you must also upload a Scholarship Application Form in which you make clear why you are applying for the scholarship.
Please note that Non-EU students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU students can submit this at a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft could be considered for these scholarships.
- Receiving the scholarship is conditional on the student fulfilling all admission criteria.
Deadline: Applications close December 1, 2017. Only students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by TU Delft via email by begin-March 2018.