Delft University of Technology, Netherlands invites applications from Sub-Saharan African female students interested in ICT for the 2018/2019 Booking.Com/Delft Global Scholarships.
The Booking.com | Delft Global Scholarships give talented, motivated and broadly interested female students from Sub-Saharan Africa the opportunity to study at the Delft University of Technology. Recognizing an under-representation of women in under-graduate and advanced STEM-related areas of study, booking.com aims to ensure equal access and opportunity for all in the technology sector.
The TU Delft, in particular TU Delft | Global Initiative, aims to support capacity building in the Global South and to advance future leadership focusing on sustainable global development. The UN Sustainable Development Goals are a guiding principle for the TU Delft.
Five scholarships will be awarded successful applicants for TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
Worth of Award
- Full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc programme and living expenses for 2 years. Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Only students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by TU Delft via email.
- Receiving the scholarship is conditional on the student fulfilling all admission criteria.
Admitted to one on the following TU Delft’s MSc programmes:
- Computer Science
- Embedded Systems
- Systems and Control
- Computer Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree.
- A degree from an accredited university in one of the above mentioned countries.
- Open to citizens of: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
How to Apply
- Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship.
- Complete your application for a Non EU. Check the admission requirements.
- Complete, in addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme, the Application Form for the Booking.com | Delft Global scholarship.
- Upload your MSc application and the Application form for the Booking.com | Delft Global scholarship before 1 February 2018.
Deadline: Upload your MSc application and the Application form for the Booking.com | Delft Global scholarship before 1 February 2018.