Erasmus School of Economics, Holland, is inviting prospective graduate and undergraduate students to apply for the Erasmus University Holland scholarship for the 2023/24 academic session.
The Erasmus University Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Erasmus University Rotterdam. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or masters in Holland.
Worth of Award
- € 5.000, € 10.000 or € 15.000 (to be decided by the faculty)
- Your nationality is non-EEA and you pay the institutional tuition fee;
- You are an excellent student according to your faculty’s standard;
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor or master at Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- You didn’t obtain a diploma at an education institution in the Netherlands;
- You have never been enrolled as a full degree student at an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- You can only receive the Holland Scholarship Erasmus University once;
- You meet the specific requirements set by the faculty that offers the programme that you have applied for.
How to Apply
The application procedure differs per faculty. Please check your own faculty for more information on the application.
- Erasmus School of Economics (ESE)
- Erasmus School of Law (ESL)
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB) – Bachelor Students
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB) – Master Students
- Erasmus MC (EMC)
- Erasmus School of Philosophy (ESPhil) (look under ‘Funding’)
- Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication (ESHCC)
- Rotterdam School of Management (RSM)Opens external
- Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management (ESHPM)
- Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies (IHS)Opens external
- Erasmus University College (EUC)
- Applications vary by each school.