The Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland is inviting prospective Postgraduate students to apply for it’s PG Ambassador Scholarship for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Glasgow Caledonian University is the University for the Common Good. Their mission is to support students to become entrepreneurial, confident, socially-driven and capable of fulfilling leadership roles in a global context meaning. As a GCU graduate you will excel as a professional in your field.
Career–focussed programmes are available in subject areas including business, engineering, health, vision sciences, nursing, life sciences, computing and the environment.
They are looking for another 2 deserving students who can demonstrate that they will be a great ambassador for the University and be able to explain their interpretation of assisting with the University Motto ‘for the Common Good’.
Worth of Award
- Up to £15,000 full fee scholarship
- Plus 10 hours per week paid work placement
- Work placement within our student recruitment, admissions and inquiries service for a maximum of 20 weeks (two semesters) which can be taken up in any year of study.
- Any International student who can demonstrate how they have contributed to the ‘Common Good’
- Have you helped others less fortunate?
- Have you set up a project designed to help your community?
- Have you volunteered?
- We will be asking you for your interpretation of the motto, and how best you can both continue to add value and complement our high levels of integrity and authenticity, so to make a positive difference during your time as a student, and then alumni of Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Detail your financial need
How to Apply
- Applications are done online via their website. See link below
- If you have any questions please contact Andrea Butler on 0141 331 8770 or email [email protected]
Deadline: Closing date for applications is 20 November 2017