Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland, is inviting prospective Master’s students to apply for it’s full tuition scholarship programme for the 2018/2019 session.
Glasgow Caledonian University is the University for the Common Good. Their mission is to support students to become entrepreneurial, confident, socially-driven and capable of fulfilling leadership roles in a global context meaning. As a GCU graduate, you will excel as a professional in your field.
Full Fee scholarships are available for full-time UK/EU students on the following courses
- MSc Enviromental Management
- MSc Food Bioscience
- MSc Social Work
- MSc Human Resource Management
Worth of Award
Your tuition fees will be covered for the full year.
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for a fully funded place;
- You have been awarded a place on one of the above courses starting in January 2017 (nontransferable to September 2017)
- A permanent resident of Scotland for at least 3 years prior to the start of the programme on 1 August (i.e. living in Scotland for a purpose other than studying) OR
- An EU national (with the exception of England, Northern Ireland, Wales) residing in your own country for 3 years prior to the start of the programme on 1 August OR
- An EU national (with the exception of England, Northern Ireland, Wales) exercising your right of free movement anywhere in the UK or the EU and permanently domiciled in the EU for 3 years prior to the start of the programme on 1 August OR
- A non-UK and non-EU applicant with indefinite leave to remain in the UK and permanently domiciled in Scotland for a purpose other than education for 3 years prior to the start of the programme on 1 August.
- If you have any questions please contact Andrea Butler on 0141 331 8770 or email [email protected]