Northumbria University, Newcastle, United Kingdom, is inviting prospective graduate students to apply for the I am the Future International Scholarship for January 2018.International Scholarship at Northumbria University UK
The University will be awarding 2 scholarships worth 100% and 3 scholarships worth 50% of Year 1 international Postgraduate tuition fees to students who apply for a full Masters programme by 15 November 2017. Please note, this scholarship is only open to students who are ordinarily resident outside of the UK, or dependencies and the European Union.
Northumbria is a Global University with over 30,000 students from 100 countries. Our international graduates make an important contribution to organisations and businesses in the UK and across the world.
Worth of Award
- The University will be awarding 2 scholarships worth 100% and 3 scholarships worth 50% of Year 1 international Postgraduate tuition fees to students who apply for a full Masters programme.International Scholarship at Northumbria University UK
To apply for the International Scholarship at Northumbria University UK,
- You must be ordinarily resident in a country outside of the United Kingdom or it’s dependancies and the European Union
- You must hold an ‘international’ fee status
- Students who have applied for a Postgraduate programme at the University by 15 November 2017 can apply for a scholarship worth 100% or 50% of the Year 1 international tuition fees
- You must accept an offer made by the University by following the instructions, which will be sent to you. Please note that students holding both conditional and unconditional offers are eligible to enter
- You must be joining Year 1 of a Postgraduate programme commencing in January 2018
- You must not have previously studied at the University
- You must not be joining the University through an articulation agreement
- Employees, agents or contractors of Northumbria University are not eligible
How to Apply
- Apply for a course to get Students ID. See link below
- Applicants are invited to make a video of no longer than 30 seconds in duration
which should deal with the following question:
Why is Northumbria University a great place to prepare for your future?
- Applicants should not submit videos directly to the University. Videos should be
uploaded to a video streaming service such as YouTube or Vimeo. The URL for
the uploaded video should then be submitted to the University.
- Video content must be entirely the applicant’s own original work and must not
contain Restricted Content.
- By submitting a video, applicants grant Northumbria a limited worldwide, royaltyfree
licence and right to transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display and make
derivative works from the video including displaying the video on Northumbria’s
website and other social media channels.
- Applicants agree that they will endeavour to ensure that their videos shall remain
on the video streaming service for at least a twelve (12) month period.
- Successful Applicants agree to provide Northumbria with a copy of their original
- Reasons, why an application has not been successful, will not be given.
Deadline: Please note you must have submitted an application for a place on a course and be in receipt of a student ID to submit your video, you must have applied for a course by 15th November 2017 and have submitted your video by no later than 24th November 2017.