Carleton University in Canada is inviting prospective undergraduate students to apply for the Prestige Chancellor’s Scholarships for undergraduate students in Canada for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Among the best comprehensive universities in Canada, Carleton University is a dynamic, research-intensive university, committed to ensuring an outstanding learning experience for its students. Carleton offers 65 programs of study in areas as diverse as public affairs, journalism, engineering, high technology, and international studies.
Their highest awards are their prestige scholarships – 10 Chancellor’s Scholarships, 7 Richard Lewar Entrance Scholarships, 3 Carleton University Scholarships of Excellence, 2 Carleton University Shad Valley Scholarships of Excellence, 1 Riordon Scholarship, 1 Collins Prestige Scholarship.
Worth of Award
- $30,000 ($7,500 x four years)
- Scholarships are renewable with an annual GPA of 10.0
The following are the eligibility criteria for the Scholarships for Undergraduate Students in Canada ;
- Students submitting an application must have an admissions average of 90% or better plus have demonstrated leadership roles in their extracurricular activities throughout the school.
- The only candidate with no previous attendance at a post-secondary educational institution (college or university excluding CE-GEP) will be considered.
- The student must be pursuing post-secondary studies for the first time.
How to Apply
- This is a fillable form. Please complete and submit this application to the Awards Office by March 1(if the deadline date lands on a weekend, application must be submitted the first working day after the deadline date)
- The student should not include any additional attachments (e.g. resumes, portfolios, photos, certificated, etc.). However, if necessary, students may re-type the questions with their answers (this will not be considered an attachment).
- Individuals completing the reference for the student may submit their recommendation as a separate attachment.
- Only one reference per the candidate will be considered.
Deadline: The application for Scholarships for Undergraduate Students in Canada should be submitted to the Awards Office by March 1, 2021.