Cambridge University offers prospective masters students the Boustany Cambridge Pembroke Scholarship in Philosophy for the 2018/2019 session. The funding partners are the Boustany Foundation and the Pembroke College. This scholarship is only tenable at Pembroke College.
The Boustany Foundation was established with dual objectives: firstly, to help in the educational, sportive, cultural and artistic development of deserving individuals; and secondly, to ensure the moral and physical protection of abandoned children or children in need.
The Foundation joins with the Institute of Astronomy, the Cambridge Trust, and Pembroke College to offer the Boustany Scholarship in Astronomy, which is awarded to a PhD applicant in Astronomy once in every three years, and with the Cambridge Trust and Pembroke College to offer the Boustany Cambridge Pembroke Scholarship in Philosophy, also available once in every three years.
Worth of Award
- University tuition fee
- Annual stipend (sufficient for a single person)
- Expenses relating to internship
- It is offered every three years to a PhD applicant in Philosophy (the first scholarship will be awarded in 2018-19).
- Boustany Scholars will become members of Pembroke College.
- Scholars are required to spend a 2-month internship at the Boustany Foundation.
How to Apply
- Applications are done online via their website. See link below
- No additional application is required for this scholarship, only the normal application to the University of Cambridge.
Deadline: If you are applying for graduate study, please check and apply by the specific course deadline. Some deadlines are as early as mid-November (LLM Law) and there will be two general course deadlines of 6 December 2017 and 4 January 2018.
Click here to get more details and to apply
Click here to apply for graduate study