INSEAD Business School in France invites applications from Africans for MBA studies at the School. The scholarship is in memory of Sam Akiwumi (a Ghana/UK national) who died tragically in the year he was at INSEAD.
The scholarship is targeted at participants from Africa, with a preference for Ghanaians. Classmates from 2007, Sam’s family and friends, INSEAD staff and former colleagues have all contributed to this.
Worth of Award
Up to €10,000
- Candidates admitted to the MBA programme from Africa qualify.
- Preference will be given to Ghanaians and to candidates who demonstrate financial need.
- In approximately 350 words for all the questions that follow:(a) state why you feel an INSEAD MBA is relevant to your particular career needs, (b) explain how you envisage contributing to the future development of your country/region after graduation.
- In approximately 350 words provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as a cash flow forecast for the year e.g. details of income (such as your income, investment income, savings, property rentals,etc) set against details of expenditure (such as local outgoings, INSEAD fees, rent living expenses). How do you expect to finance your studies if you do not obtain a scholarship or financial aid from INSEAD? Why should INSEAD consider you for a need-based scholarship? What amount do you consider appropriate?Please do not forget to submit a number of supporting documents as required.
How to Apply
- Applications are submitted online.
- Remember to apply for admission before applying for the scholarship as your admission decision is needed to award you a scholarship.
- To be considered for this scholarship, please complete the Need-based Scholarship application.
- Applications Open: 15 January 2018
- Deadline: 29 January 2018
- Applications Open: 5 March 2018
- Deadline: 19 March 2018
- December 2019 Class:
- Applications Open: 23 April 2018
- Deadline: 7 May 2018
- Applications Open: 11 June 2018
- Deadline: 25 June 2018
- Applications Open: 30 July 2018
- Deadline: 13 August 2018