Cambridge University is inviting prospective Masters candidates to apply for the Santander Cambridge Scholarship for International Students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The Santander Universities network was launched in 1996 and implemented in countries in which the bank had a presence. Through the network, Santander supports areas such as teaching and research, international cooperation, knowledge and technology transfer, entrepreneurial initiatives, student mobility and innovation.
This scholarship is available to Masters applicants from any country, although priority will be given to applicants from members of the network of Santander Universities.
Santander Universities funds a number of initiatives in Cambridge – one item is the co-funding, with the Cambridge Trust, of Santander Cambridge Scholarships, which are available to Master’s applicants in any subject.
Worth of Award
- £10,000 for Home student (including EU)
- £15,000 for Overseas/International student
- This scholarship is available to Masters applicants from any country.
- Priority will be given to applicants from members of the network of Santander Universities.
How to Apply
- Applications are done through their website. Click link below
- Apart from the graduate application, no separate application is required for this scholarship.
Deadline: NB: the deadline for applications to the LLM in 2018-19 is 15 November 2017.