Cambridge University is inviting prospective candidates to apply for the fully-funded Clutton-Brock Cambridge Scholarship tenable at the Cambridge University for the 2018/2019 academic session. Clutton-Brock Cambridge Scholarship for Zimbabweans in UK, 2018
It is only tenable at Magdalene College. Magdalene is a lively, innovative College with a long tradition of community, scholarship and achievement. Its students come from all over the world, and from many different educational backgrounds. The diverse society of the College, which mixes students from varied ethnic, social and religious backgrounds, is a challenging and invigorating environment in which students are able to develop academically, personally and socially.
Worth of Award
- University tuition fee
- Annual stipend (sufficient for a single person)
- Contribution to return airfare
- This scholarship is available to Masters and PhD applicants from Zimbabwe.
- Candidates will normally be under the age of 35 and resident in Zimbabwe.
- Candidates should be offered admission to Magdalene College.
- Priority will be given to applicants in subjects relevant to the needs of Zimbabwe.
How to Apply
- There is no separate application required for this scholarship.
- Applications are done online via the Cambridge website. See link below
Deadline: NB: the deadline for applications to the LLM in 2018-19 is 15 November 2017.