Yale University invites applications for the 2018 Yale Scholar MBA Programme for young African entrepreneurs at the Yale School of Management, Yale University, USA, funded by Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance.
The Yale Scholar Program is a full-tuition plus fees award for Africa’s entrepreneurial leaders wishing to pursue a two year MBA at the Yale School of Management starting in September 2018.
Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a platform for highly educated young African social, business and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. Our mission is to capture, inform and engage Africa’s global intellectual capital in the development of Africa. Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a 501(c)(3) incorporated as a non-profit organization in the State of New Hampshire, USA.
Worth of Award
- Full-tuition plus fees to attend the MBA program at the Yale School of Management, starting in September 2018
- Access to Harambeans, mentors, Angel & VC funds, pro bono legal services, fellowships and corporate internships
- Invitation to Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium and intimate sessions with influential private and public sector leaders around the world
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management by the appropriate application deadline
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply and be admitted to both Harambe and Yale School of Management December 30, 2017
- Candidates must complete online HEA Application by January 4, 2018
- Candidates must complete online Yale School of Management Application admissions.som.yale.edu/apply/ March 31, 2018
- Scholarship recipient will receive notification by March 31, 2018
For further information: E-Mail: [email protected]
Deadlines include December 30, 2017, Januaray 4, 2018