Oxford University invites applications for one fully funded Duke of Cambridge Scholarship for Master of Public Policy (MPP) available to applicants who are ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom.
The Duke of Cambridge Scholarship is jointly funded by the University, the Blavatnik Family Foundation and University College in honour of the Duke of Cambridge, who opened the new Blavatnik School of Government in 2016.
The scholarship is only tenable at University College which has a claim to be Oxford’s oldest College. It combines academic excellence with an atmosphere that is friendly, relaxed and welcoming. The college’s students come from a wide variety of backgrounds and from over 35 different countries.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship covers course fees, college fees and a grant for living costs of at least £14,553.
- Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
- All eligible applicants will be considered for this scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form.
- However, successful applicants will be transferred to University College in order to take up the scholarship.
How to Apply
- There is no separate application process for this scholarship:
- to be considered, submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course.
- Selection is expected to take place in April 2019.
- Please see the Standard scholarship selection terms for more information about the application and selection process.
Deadline: submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course. Selection is expected to take place in April 2019.