IMD Business School is offering the Jim Ellert MBA scholarship to an applicant from a developing country who applies for admission to the full-time IMD MBA program and demonstrates strong financial need. Preference will be given to women applicants. Jim Ellert (Emeritus Professor of Finance and Strategy) and the IMD MBA scholarship committee.
Number of scholarships: One
Amount: CHF 20,000
Geographic regions: Africa, Central & Eastern Europe (including all former Soviet republics), and the South-Eastern Asian Peninsula (Thailand, Myramar, Cambodia, Loas, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia). To qualify, candidates must first apply for admission to the full-time IMD MBA program and be accepted.
- Acceptance into the IMD MBA Program
- Submitting an essay on: ‘Why I would like to do an MBA at IMD’ (maximum 500 words)
- Candidates will also be considered on the basis of merit as per the quality of their admission application.
The scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
- Relevance to the essay title
- Organization and structure
- Fully developed arguments
- Personal element and/or passion
Other Consideration: Need of applicants. See form on their website and complete it.
How to Apply
Email your scholarship package to [email protected]
Deadline: Admission application must be submitted latest September 1, 2013. Scholarship application must be submitted by September 30, 2013.
If you have any other question, email [email protected]
For more information, and to apply, visit their website by clicking here.
You can begin you admission application by click here