Joint European Master Scholarships are awarded in the field of Environmental Studies – Cities & Sustainability to international students for the 2018/2019 academic year at Aalborg University.
The Erasmus Mundus Joint European Master in Environmental Studies – Cities & Sustainability (JEMES CiSu) is a unique 2-year programme offered jointly by the Institute of Environmental Technology and Energy Economics and Institute of Wastewater Management and Water Protection (Technische Universität Hamburg, TUHH); the Department of Development & Planning (Aalborg Universitet, AAU); the Institut de Ciència i Tecnologia Ambiental (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, UAB); and the Department of Environment and Planning (Universidade de Aveiro, UA).
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme in the field of Environmental Studies – Cities & Sustainability
Worth of Award
This is a fully sponsored scholarship.
Training considers the needs in developing as well as in industrialised countries. Graduates will successfully handle all major aspects of their professional field and have an extensive overview of new developments and future trends in the area. Graduates will enjoy privileged access to prominent enterprises and institutions in the in public and private sector worldwide.
Graduates enter the international employment market working:
- With enterprises dealing with high-end technological products and services
- As consultants making technology assessment and innovation /change management
- With governmental institutes dealing with innovation policy and strategy
- With relevant research and higher education institutions
- Scholarship can be taken in: Denmark, Germany, Portugal and Spain
Admission to the Master’s Programme in Environmental Studies requires:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, at second-class (upper) level or higher, in an engineering, science, technology, or management subject
- An appropriate level of competence in the English language, through attaining a minimum of B2 (Independent User, Vantage) in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The mode of applying is online.
Deadline: The application deadline is March 1, 2018.
Click here for more details and to apply