Olam International invites African students to apply for its funded scholarship at Harvard University in the USA. The Scholarship will funded two students from Sub-Saharan Africa to study at Harvard.
Worth of Award: Not stated, but likely to be fully-funded (see contact below).
- Candidates must be nationals of Sub-Saharan Africa regardless of their current country of residence, and will need to demonstrate:
- academic achievement and promise
- teamwork as well as personal ownership to deliver
- leadership potential and entrepreneurial spirit;
- and a commitment to contributing to their country or region at the end of the course.
- All applications will be assessed on merit by the individual partner universities.
How to Apply
- First apply for admission using the link below.
- Once you have gained admission into the MBA programme, send a copy of you admission letter to [email protected] and you will be contacted on the next steps by 7Up.
- Or you can email them to know about their deadline.
- It is important to bear in mind that the MBA programme admission circle at Harvard is usually from September to April.
Deadlines: The next admission application deadline for Harvard MBA Porgram admission is 6pm Nigerian time, January 3, 2018 (for Round 2 admission).
While there is another deadline for April 4, 2016 (for Round 3), you are however strongly advised to apply in Round 2 so that you can have enough time to process your visa if you are accepted for admission.
To apply for admission, visit the HBS online application page by clicking here.
You can read about the scholarship announcement here.
You have questions about the scholarship? Email Harvard MBA Admissions [email protected]