Tennessee Technological University offers up to 600 scholarships for students at the University based upon their academic performance, community service, residency and other criteria as defined by the founder or donor of the award.
Tennessee Technological University, popularly known as Tennessee Tech, is an accredited public university located in Cookeville, Tennessee, United States, a city approximately 70 miles east of Nashville.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- This single application is utilized for the awarding of over 600 scholarship opportunities.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- Scholarships are awarded to students based upon their academic performance, community service, residency and other criteria as defined by the founder or donor of the award.
- Scholarships are available for both US and international students.
How to Apply
In order to be considered for a scholarship, students must complete the Scholarship Application annually.
- Be admitted to TTU as soon as possible after Aug. 1.
- Log into Eagle Online and choose the Student tab and Scholarship option.
- Submit the application and any required supplementary materials by Dec. 15 to be fully considered.
- Official ACT or SAT scores if you are a new freshman (received and processed by Dec. 15)
- Official Transcripts for any institutions you have previously attended (received and processed by Dec. 15)
- FAFSA (completed by Dec. 15; used for consideration for need-based scholarships)
- Any required recommendations (must be received in ScholarWeb by Dec. 15)
Deadline: The deadline to apply for the 2018 – 2019 academic year is December 1, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply