The University of Leipzig is now accepting applications for its Erasmus Mundus scholarship for the 2013-2014 session for those interested in applying for the Master course in Global Studies within their consortium.
- Applicants should fulfil the following requirements:
- A bachelors degree or recognised equivalent from an accredited institution in Social Sciences or Humanities
- A sufficient undergraduate training to do graduate work in chosen field
- Very good academic performance
- Excellent English skills
- Furthermore, we do appreciate if applicants have a basic knowledge of German or/and Polish or/and Danish and/or any other European language
Admission decisions are made by the EMGS Selection Committee upon the following criteria:
- study results (= academic excellence) and quality/recognition of home institution having awarded the first degree
- motivation, academic potential and recommendation
- match of previous degrees with the Masters course in Global Studies
- level of language skills
- work experience/professional qualifications
How to Apply
The application for the Master Course ‘Global Studies’ is only through the Global and European Studies Institute of the University of Leipzig. Please send your application to the following address:
Erasmus Mundus European Master in Global Studies
Global and European Studies Institute
Deadline: December 1, 2012 for the Erasmus Mundus Master’s scholarship 2013. Preliminary information on the expected results for the application for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship will be send out via e-mail at the latest in April. The final decision is expected by the end of June.
For more information about the scholarship, click here.