The Charles Sturt University offers prestigious scholarships for both domestic and international research candidates. Scholarships are awarded to postgraduate researchers from overseas with exceptional promise on the basis of academic merit and research potential.
The Charles Sturt University is an Australian multi-campus public university located in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, and the Australian Capital Territory.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Scholarships are available for pursuing HDR program programme to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- Stipend Full-Time: $27,082 per annum, payable in fortnightly instalments to a nominated Australian bank account.
- Tuition Fees: AGRTP-International scholarship candidates are exempt from fees for a period equivalent to three years (six sessions) for PhD/Research Doctorate OR two years (four sessions) for Research Masters at the full-time study.
- Operating Funds: Scholarship recipients are allocated an allowance per session of enrollment to assist with the reimbursement of costs associated with the candidate’s research.
- Relocation Allowance: Scholarship recipients may be eligible to receive a relocation allowance for the cost of relocating themselves, their spouse, and dependants to a CSU campus, to a maximum of AUD $5,000.
- Health insurance: All International students studying in Australia are required to purchase and maintain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). An AGRTP-International covers the cost of a standard OSHC policy for the candidate and their dependents for three (3) years (full-time equivalent).
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- AGRTP-International scholarships are generally for full-time study towards higher degrees by research.
- These scholarships are highly competitive, and only applicants who meet the following eligibility criteria will be considered:
- Commencing a CSU HDR program in 2018, or currently enrolled
- Enrolling/enrolled as a full-time student, or in exceptional circumstances, granted CSU approval for a part-time scholarship in line with the CSU policy on AGRTP Scholarships.
- Scholarships are open for both Domestic and International research candidates.
How to Apply
The mode of applying is online.
Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply