The Lebesgue Center and its partners offer postdoctoral positions in mathematics for a period of 24 months to international students.
The Lebesgue Center was officially inaugurated by the Presidents of the Universities of Rennes 1 and Nantes and the Director of the École Normale Supérieure de Rennes.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Positions are available to pursue postdoctoral programe in the Mathematics. The position is open to all research areas present within the four Institutes. It does not include an obligation to teach.
Worth of Award
- The net salary will be 2 100 Euros per month.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in France
- The hired applicant will conduct his/her research at one of these Institutes:
Irmar of Rennes
LMJL of Nantes
LMBA of Brest and Vannes
LAREMA of Angers
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates must have completed a PhD in mathematics, or equivalent, at the date of taking office.
- The candidate must submit an original research project including collaboration with one or more local researcher (s) of Irmar, LMJL, LMBA, or LAREMA.
- International students are eligible to apply for this position.
How to Apply
Applicants must complete the online form where they have to join the following documents:
- CV describing the candidate’s profile and professional experience (list of publications, research topics, activities)
- Cover letter including the research project
- At least two letters of recommendation, including one from the local researcher involved in the project
Deadline: Sending application: between October 4, 2017, and December 1, 2017.