Apply for Erasmus+ scholarships to purse Master of Science in Food Science, Technology and Business (BiFTec) to be awarded to top applicants from all over the world for three consecutive intakes, until and including the intake for the academic year 2018-2019.
BIFTEC Erasmus Mundus Joint Master aim is those of developing knowledge and awareness of scientific trends and health issues in fields such as food science, technology and business in a global context.
The two-year European Master of Science in Food Science, Technology and Business (BiFTec) is jointly organised by three European partner institutions: KU Leuven, Anhalt University of Applied Sciences (HSA) and Catholic University of Portugal (UCP).
Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme in the field of Food Science, Technology and Business.
Worth of Award
- Erasmus+ scholarships will be awarded to top applicants from all over the world for three consecutive intakes, until and including the intake for the academic year 2018-2019.
- The full scholarship covers tuition fees, full insurance, and part of your costs for travelling, housing, and living for the entire duration of the study programme.
- The full scholarship amounts up to € 47,000 for non-EEA citizens and up to € 34,000 for EEA citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
- To be eligible for BiFTec, you must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in food science and technology, chemistry, biological sciences, engineering, or a related field from recognised academic institutions.
- You also have to provide evidence of your English proficiency
- Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- You can register for this joint master’s programme at the coordinating institution, KU Leuven.
- KU Leuven uses an online application system.
- You can download and submit your application form.
Deadline: The application deadline is March 1, 2018.