Imperial College Business School offers Advisory Board Scholarships worth £51,000 and covers tuition fees for the course for international students to study in the university in UK.
The Advisory Board Scholarships have been made available through generous donations from the Advisory Board that aims to provide the opportunity and means for exceptional candidates to enrol in the Full-Time MBA course at Imperial College Business School.
The Imperial College Business School inspires the best minds to become future business leaders. As part of Imperial College London, a global leader in science and technology, we drive business advantage through the fusion of business and technology and an entrepreneurial mindset.
All programmes at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on your MSc and in your future career.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme in the field of Business Administration.
Worth of Award
- Each scholarship award will be for the amount of £51,000 to cover tuition fees for the course.
- Two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- To apply for one of these scholarships you must be a self-funded student who demonstrates exceptional academic merit and/or potential and financial need that shows an inability to otherwise enroll in the Full-Time MBA course at Imperial College Business School.
- The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the above and following criteria:
- A very strong academic background and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- A high and well-balanced GMAT score, which must also be submitted by 26 January 2018
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
- Your essay submission
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
- The mode of application is online. Candidates who submit their application, GMAT score and essay before 26 January 2018 and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2018 will automatically be considered.
- Essays can be submitted either as part of your application or via email to mba-at-imperial.ac.uk by 26 January 2018. Emails should state ‘Advisory Board Scholarship application’ and your CID number in the subject line.
- All candidates must submit an essay in response to the following question by 26 January 2018.
Deadline: Application deadline is January 26, 2018.