Worth of Award
- IÉSEG offers large numbers of scholarships in the form of tuition waiver from 10% to 50% for students who meet the various criteria for each case.
- No separate application is needed. Decisions will be made during admission commission and released along with admission decision.
- The number of scholarship is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in France
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Master of Science in Finance caters to students who already hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or Mathematics and wishing to enhance their understanding of financial mechanisms in a very practical environment.
- The program is open to candidates with an undergraduate degree from a recognized university with strong academic performance and with a good command of English (IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 800, and Cambridge Exam). Students with 6.0 IELTS may also be eligible for admission after a successful interview with our overseas offices. Native English speakers or students who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt. Other educational backgrounds will be considered case by case.
- No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program. A GMAT score is an asset.
- Domestic, as well as International students, are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Application deadline for September 2018 intake: May 30, 2018.