The Hult International Business School offers Future Business Leader Scholarships for the 2019-2020 intake, worth $5,500 USD each academic year.
The Future Business Leader Scholarship recognizes incoming students who have the desire and potential to achieve significant success as future leaders of business. These students exhibit drive, personal achievement, and a strong interest in the business.
The Hult International Business School is a private global business school with campus locations in San Francisco, London, New York City, Dubai, Boston, and Shanghai.
Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate programme in the field of business administration.
Worth of Award
- For the 2019-2020 intake, recipients of this scholarship receive $5,500 USD each academic year.
- For a 4-year program this scholarship would be worth $22,000 USD;
- for a 3-year program this scholarship would be worth $16,500 USD.
At Hult, they want to understand who they are and what drives you. University is looking for students who will make an impact, not just in business, but in the world — students who demonstrate academic achievement, passion, curiosity, leadership potential and drive.
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
To be considered for the Future Business Leader Scholarship, you must submit a 400-500 word essay or 2-5 minute video. Your submission should illustrate your perspective on leadership and consider the following questions:
- What makes a successful business leader? Explain how you have demonstrated these attributes
- What are your career aspirations, and how will your experience at Hult help you achieve your goals?
Deadline: Rolling applications. Priority consideration is given in the order in which applications are received, so early applications are encouraged. If you are awarded this scholarship and wish to receive it, you must confirm your place no later than May 1st, 2019, otherwise your allocated funds may be released to other students. This scholarship will be renewed each year provided you are a full-time student, are not placed on academic probation, and have no honor code violations.
Click here for more details and to apply