The Douglas College, Canada invites applications for two categories of entrance scholarships for Fall, Winter, and Summer semesters for undergraduate studies in Canada.
The Douglas College is one of the largest public colleges in British Columbia, Canada. Founded in 1970, the college serves some 14,000 credit students, 9,000 continuing education students and 1,400 international students each year.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
Douglas College offers nearly $100,000 in entrance scholarships.
- Regional Entrance Awards: $500 or $1000
- Douglas International Merit-Based Scholarships: $2500 (13 available)
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Regional Entrance Awards:
- Available to students from CIS countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan), Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and Southeast Asia.
- To be eligible, students must have applied to Douglas College by the official semester application deadline listed below.
- The scholarship will be applied towards the recipient’s 2nd-semester tuition fees at Douglas College.
Douglas International Merit-Based Scholarships:
- To be considered, students must have already applied to Douglas College.
- Students are selected based on their previous academic performance and their engagement in their school, community and/or personal development.
- Students from all countries are eligible for these scholarships.
- Successful recipients will be notified of their award prior to arrival at Douglas College. The scholarship will be applied towards the recipient’s 2nd-semester tuition fees at Douglas College.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- Regional Entrance Awards: No separate application necessary. Students will automatically be assessed upon application to Douglas College, and will be notified of this award when we send an offer of admission.
- Douglas International Merit-Based Scholarships: Separate application required. Applicants must complete the entrance scholarship form (PDF) by the below deadline and email along with all supporting documents to dciadmissions-at-douglascollege.ca To be considered, students must have already applied to Douglas College.
Deadline: Application Deadline: Scholarship Deadline
Summer (May): January 31
- Fall (September): May 31
- Winter (January): September 30