The University of Technology Sydney offers International Postgraduate Full Tuition Scholarships for Autumn and Spring intakes in 2018. Up to six (6) new recipients will be awarded the scholarship in 2018. A maximum of three (3) recipients will be awarded the Scholarship in each of the Autumn and Spring intakes in 2018.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- This International Postgraduate Full Tuition Scholarship is a tuition-fee Scholarship.
- UTS will pay each Recipient the UTS tuition fees for the approved Master degree course for the duration of the Scholarship, which is the standard number of sessions required for completion of the Recipient’s enrolled postgraduate coursework program on the basis of a full-time study load.
- Up to six (6) new recipients will be awarded the scholarship in 2018. A maximum of three (3) recipients will be awarded the Scholarship in each of the autumn and spring intakes in 2018.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission requirements for the selected course; and
- Commence full-time studies on campus; and
- Have completed a Bachelor degree, comparable to an Australian Bachelor degree, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Have an overall average of 90% where the pass mark is 50% or equivalent in a UTS recognised Bachelor qualification; and
- All applicants must apply using the UTS Online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
- NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
To apply for this Scholarship please submit the online application form.
Deadline: Opening dates:
- September 1 – November 30, 2017, for Autumn session intake
- March 1, 2018 – May 31, 2018, for Spring session intake