Grants are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- The maximum award varies depending on the availability of funds.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Demonstrate Financial Need
- Maintain good academic standing and satisfactory academic progress
- Graduate students must maintain a 3.0 GPA and undergraduate students must maintain a 2.0 GPA
- Maintain a valid F-1 or J-1 Visa
- Have a valid Social Security Number (if applicable)
- Students must be coded as International by the Admissions Office.
- HB 1403 students are also eligible to apply
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
To apply for the International Student Grant you must submit:
- International Student Grant Application by the deadline indicated on the form
- A statement fully explaining your need for financial assistance (see Additional Documentation below)
- A copy of the Visa,
- A copy of the I-94 Departure Record,
- A copy of the Form I-20,
- If applicable, a copy of valid Social Security card (BOTH SIDES OF CARD)
- If employed, a copy of last year’s W-2 Form or a copy of year to date pay stub
- If the students is married and/or has any dependents living in the US:
A copy of spouse’s I-94 Departure Record
If spouse is employed, a copy of last year’s W-2 Form or a copy of year to date pay stub
A copy of the Birth Certificate for dependents in the US
Deadline: The application deadline is October 15, 2017.