The Clarkson University offers partial international scholarships worth $5,000 to $30,000 per academic year to international students.
The Clarkson University is a private research university with its main campus located in Potsdam, New York, and additional graduate program and research facilities in New York State’s Capital Region and Beacon, N.Y.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- These scholarships range from $5,000 to $30,000 per academic year.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- The amount awarded is based on the student’s academic record. For first-year students, University will be looking at secondary school GPA, rigor of the curriculum, SAT and TOEFL scores and letters of recommendation.
- For transfer students, university GPA, rigor of the curriculum, TOEFL score and letters of recommendation are considered.
- International scholarships do not increase after the first year. Students must maintain satisfactory academic progress in order to maintain their international scholarship.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
There is no separate application to complete to be considered for an international scholarship. These application instructions are for non-U.S. citizens applying for first-year enrollment at Clarkson. To review your application, we need to receive all of the following materials:
- Clarkson School application
- Official secondary school transcript, mark sheets and national exam scores (if applicable)
- A secondary school recommendation from a school counselor, principal or headmaster
- Two letters of recommendation
- SAT or ACT score reports
Clarkson SAT code: 2084
Clarkson ACT code: 2698
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score reports, if English is not your first language
- Copy of current passport
Deadline: The application deadline is January 15, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply